What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took the dually for a roll around lysterfield and got an ear full from a couple of old blokes about how much better ebikes were than normal bikes. I didn’t even mention anything to do with them and they weren’t riding them either.. but they were so preachy about how they go further, faster, and more fun.. FFS are specialized sending marking guys to the trails now..

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Rode it. Remembered that the last time I rode it I had made a mental note to sort out the spongy rear brake and work out if it’s a bent derailleur or sticky cable causing the shitty shifting.

Hopefully I’ll remember to sort that out before I take it out again...
Nope. Didn’t remember... Also, think I need to bite the bullet and bin an otherwise good High Roller :( This is with a patch on the back and it’s starting to bulge a bit...

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spent the day shredding some amazing trails at Skyline Queenstown for my impending 40th.
Has been raining for the last couple of days and the park was closed for about 20 hours, but opened at 1pm this afternoon and I shred til dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Hold my beer. Today's ride

Not exactly 0m but 108m is the culmination of a few dips and bumps
I feel your pain! I need the same distance to get the same elevation :rolleyes:

In other news, I took mine back out to the Coomie track. Saw a group of three, one of which was clearly coaching the others.

After hitting a couple of laps of the long track at a decent pace (20km ish) the coach guy came over to say G'day and asks if I want one more lap, he'll show me the fast lines.

Hell. Yes.

Get back to the cars, general chat, "gonna come race? Reckon you could win B Grade"

Fuck.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt

In other news, I took mine back out to the Coomie track. Saw a group of three, one of which was clearly coaching the others.

After hitting a couple of laps of the long track at a decent pace (20km ish) the coach guy came over to say G'day and asks if I want one more lap, he'll show me the fast lines.

Hell. Yes.

Get back to the cars, general chat, "gonna come race? Reckon you could win B Grade"

Fuck.
Do it! Nothing more humbling and fun than a race.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Hell. Yes.

Fuck.
Awesome. Do eeeeet.

If you had a dropper you’d be a shoe in for mid to upper pack A grade. ;)