What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

UncleFeet

Likes Dirt
Moved saddle back 5mm and lowered the saddle nose by 5 degrees...and threw out my rooted 5mm allen key...

outlaw_inferno

Likes Bikes
Whacked on my new Time Z Control Pedals and BN Token Lock-On grips.
Then went for a two hour ride just to make sure everything was 'nice'.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Earlier this week I stripped and painted my bars and installed new shifters, grips and chain.

Today I installed new forks, front wheel, rear dérailleur and seatpost. Gave it all a good wash and pulled out the cranks and dropouts and regreased them to remove a creak.

Now I just need to adjust the dérailleur and I'm set.

Last edited:

brendonj

Likes Dirt
Tried to work out what that clicking noise was - maybe the BB, or maybe not.
Oh and thought about fitting new grips, but never got there.
Nearly the weekend.....

mic9754

Likes Dirt
just looked at my dh bike for the last month couple of times just sitting on it wishing i was riding.

scblack

Leucocholic
Roadie - last night tightened the headset (again) and lubed the chain ready to commute to work today. But its raining so bike went back in garage this morning.

eMOJO

Likes Bikes
After a wash I moved my Yeti into my office so I can just look at... def having withdrawal symptoms from not riding for a few weeks (jammed my leg up bad)

DJR

Likes Dirt
Fitted new SLX double 170mm crankset to replace old Stylo GXP double set
New PG990 cassette and white spririted old one to clean it up
New straitline levers in hot pink for Juicy 5's

Nice little upgrades I think and have been meaning to do it for ages.

BLKFOZ

Likes Dirt
Went on my first ride on the new frame - which is exactly the same as the old one but a different colour (warranty replacement). Looks and feels like a new bike even with all my old running gear on it. Happy Chap.

PJS

Likes Dirt
Swapped my broken 44t ring with the one generously supplied by Harmonix1234.

Thanks heaps Mike! The black looks even more schmick than the original.

harmsie7

Likes Bikes
i cleaned mine then stuck my new derailler on with my new shimano slx brakes on then went downhill riding got a stick stuck in the chain went over the hangers and hurt my face