What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Took the Cotic for a spin at Stromlo now I've got it set up how I want it. This is the quickest bike I've ever ridden, they made magic with this frame!
That looks fire!

How do you find the grip on the Newton up front though? I tried a set a while back when they were going cheap, but wouldn’t trust them on the front again. Washouts left, right and centre. Swapped them out for more 2.5 Griffus!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
That looks fire!

How do you find the grip on the Newton up front though? I tried a set a while back when they were going cheap, but wouldn’t trust them on the front again. Washouts left, right and centre. Swapped them out for more 2.5 Griffus!
I haven't had any dramas with it up front. Maybe a bit loose when I first put it on but really like it now.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All saddled up for CoD at 6:15am. Gettign changed and then I heard that sound. Rain and bit of thunder which kept going.

I was sad and put it off for another day. Damn....... I don't mind getting wet while riding but hate a wet start and trail damage.
Oh well.
Yes, that arrived here while I was having coffee...day ruined.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
All saddled up for CoD at 6:15am. Gettign changed and then I heard that sound. Rain and bit of thunder which kept going.

I was sad and put it off for another day. Damn....... I don't mind getting wet while riding but hate a wet start and trail damage.
Oh well.
All right stupid question time, what is CoD :rolleyes:

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
That looks fire!

I tried a Newton on the front and it wasn't for me. Ok for a rear (ST version) but plenty of better tyres for the front