What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
So much matchymatchy...who even does that with their bikes?
This guy. :)

(To be honest, it's just the leftover build kit from my FM936 with new tyres and suspenders, but hey - I'm gonna act like it was a plan...)

At least get some ti on there.
Oh but there already is good sir! You just can't see the brake caliper mounting bolts in that picture. :p

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I might have washed down my shed floor with sweat, but I finished 99.9% of the assembly:
View attachment 397818

Backyard roll hints the 550lb rear spring might not quite be firm enough*, but need some trail time to be sure. Just need some crank spacers and we can take it out for playtime. Feels surprisingly light and playful given how hefty the build is.

*Probably not a good idea to assess this when I rode my gravel-Highball this morning. :p
That looks stunning! Hopefully the ride's every bit as good as it looks.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Usually these flatlander jokes involve @Cardy George, he'll be happy that someone else is getting a share :p
I did have a chuckle the other day. Passed a young and very fit looking couple in full XC get-up - lycra'd up, dual suspension bikes, 2.25"-ish minimilist XC tyres. Looked at them and thought "Heck, they're a bit overbiked aren't they?" :p