What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Helmet light is my main light, I just keep one on the bars these days in case the helmet cuts out…
Turned out to be a good choice tonight!

[EDIT] Wait, this isn’t the lights thread!

It was night-ride night again tonight, with @fjohn860, @Jpez and @moorey (plus a junior moorey). Trails were in good order, mulleted Carbonda felt really good, got plenty of runs in, happy days!

moorey

call me Mia
Turned out to be a good choice tonight!

[EDIT] Wait, this isn’t the lights thread!

It was night-ride night again tonight, with @fjohn860, @Jpez and @moorey (plus a junior moorey). Trails were in good order, mulleted Carbonda felt really good, got plenty of runs in, happy days!
Indeed it was a fantastic night, cheers @Jpez @beeb and @fjohn860. Was very grateful for the back up light in the Cressy rocks.
Hats off to Beeb for the increased stamina. Been a few months since our last ride, he’s a man possessed.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Finally managed to finish off the restoration of my Stumpy to service. Final brake bleed, checked over pivot bolts with a torque wrench and its ready to go... Not sure if I'm ready to get back to riding yet though, although the decision has been made for me this weekend, it's fucking hosing down.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
@ozzybmx, was it you with a yoinker tyre with too big a hole for either bacon strips or a patch to fix? Used one of these? Fixed a huge cut that I wasn’t otherwise able to salvage.
Yes it was. I had a few small ones of those a while back. Where did you get them ?

moorey

call me Mia
Yes it was. I had a few small ones of those a while back. Where did you get them ?
Off Ali.
Only been on a few weeks so far. But seems sweet.
AU $5.64 19% Off | CHIZIYO 5Pcs/Lot Professional Tire Repair Mushroom Nail Tubeless Tire 6mm Cold Film Glue Nail For Tyre Puncture Emergency Car

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Off Ali.
Only been on a few weeks so far. But seems sweet.
AU $5.64 19% Off | CHIZIYO 5Pcs/Lot Professional Tire Repair Mushroom Nail Tubeless Tire 6mm Cold Film Glue Nail For Tyre Puncture Emergency Car
Well worth a try. I have a couple of tyres in mind for them. Now just to wait until June 22 for delivery! .....

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Back at Youies again for some bonus laps this morning with a mate that hasn’t ridden in a couple of years - he did really well despite it probably not feeling like he did. We ended up doing two laps of Lactic, two of Cressy and a run down Boulder for good measure. Weird mix of other bikes on the trails - seemed to be about 45% newbie hardtails, 45% eBikes and 10% trail and enduro bikes. Fun to be out regardless and not too hot despite the humidity.

Last edited:

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Race day. With the Dirty Weekend cancelled I took a break from training last week, and this weekend has been a shit show of late nights, early mornings and emotional days, so my race performance was predictably crap.

However. @fjohn860 the top out bumper modification was sensational. I bumped up the fork pressure 10psi last race before the mod for mid corner support, this time I took 5psi out from that despite the extra overall volume, and I still had all the support I needed and much better small bump. It actually feels balanced front to rear, and confident over jumps. The Procaliber kept trying to launch the rear wheel over my head.