What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Lysty is closed I heard

yep :(. well better i find out now then turning up from the west. Might give this weekend a miss then and do something productive like a teardown and service

Mattyp

Cows go boing

yep :(. well better i find out now then turning up from the west. Might give this weekend a miss then and do something productive like a teardown and service
What?!? You've had months of lockdown to do maintenance...get out and ride your bike!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Same with Silvan if social media is to be believed (which means it's probably open)

Would love to go to Red Hill this weekend but the Mornington Peninsula will just be rammed with flogs and sitting in traffic for 3 hours isn't overly appealling. Might wait one more weekend.
Silvan is officially closed but unofficially mostly rideable.

Going to head down to Red Hill on Saturday, will aim for about 8am start to beat the worst of the shit show. Will drag @Mattyp along. Anyone else is welcome to join, probably be ~30km ish of RH and Eaton's. It'll be wet but better than sitting at home thinking about riding MTB like the last 6 months.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
What?!? You've had months of lockdown to do maintenance...get out and ride your bike!
I've been riding my bike every day ;) so much so that I've been putting off maintenance lol. I've got a creak I need to diagnose and I'm down to linkage and shock etc. So while I'm there....

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Silvan is officially closed but unofficially mostly rideable.

Going to head down to Red Hill on Saturday, will aim for about 8am start to beat the worst of the shit show. Will drag @Mattyp along. Anyone else is welcome to join, probably be ~30km ish of RH and Eaton's. It'll be wet but better than sitting at home thinking about riding MTB like the last 6 months.
checks forecast again

Hmmmmm..... wet af but rain is also unappealling to flogs. Conflicted.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Doooeeit! If they're already fucked anyway you won't lose anything. And I'm curious.
The pads work just fine, they just have a bit more than their share of trail and street goo on them. I have successfully cleaned pads before in the sink with dishwashing liquid. It was something I saw on the you tubes.

Yes. Very.

If I remember when they wear down a bit more I'll toss a set in and see. I reckon only bad thing that could happen would be of there is just too much wetness and the material falls apart. Maybe I should switch to sintered...

moorey

call me Mia
If I remember when they wear down a bit more I'll toss a set in and see. I reckon only bad thing that could happen would be of there is just too much wetness and the material falls apart. Maybe I should switch to sintered...
Thats right....you can't ride in the rain. Thanks for the PSA