What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Very interested in the 9-46 performance. Such a good price and way lighter than gx
Chucked it on last night. Running a new KMC chain and old Sram GX derailleur and I must say I’m pretty happy. Took minimal tuning to get it running smoothly. Literally 2 clicks of cable tension. Maybe a tad noisy but I think I’m only noticing it because @moorey mentioned it. I might even be making it up. Overall stoked for a $200 cassette that is as light as my new generation e13 superbucks cassette, runs nicely and looks good too!

#mooreysskillsareslipping ;)

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I uses these caps when I only carry water (I don't like putting anything but water in my CamelBak) or I uses one of the powders in a bottle if carrying a bottle and CamelBak

View attachment 381704
Cool, I thought you were talking tabs to add to water. I don’t put anything but water in my camelback either; just to lazy to go through all that cleaning.

moorey

call me Mia
View attachment 381707
Chucked it on last night. Running a new KMC chain and old Sram GX derailleur and I must say I’m pretty happy. Took minimal tuning to get it running smoothly. Literally 2 clicks of cable tension. Maybe a tad noisy but I think I’m only noticing it because @moorey mentioned it. I might even be making it up. Overall stoked for a $200 cassette that is as light as my new generation e13 superbucks cassette, runs nicely and looks good too!

#mooreysskillsareslipping ;)
Nice. I might bang on Quinn’s old X1 gear and try again. Then try the second cassette.
#cantlosewhatyouneverhad

I’ve never tried SRAM 11s with bigger than 42t. Clearly no issues getting into the big ring?

moorey

call me Mia
Nope. Not on this bike. 11-42 gx. That is on the Highlander and that was a prick to tune for some reason.
Some say the chain growth on the HSP’s can screw up shifting a bit. ENR has 60mm rearward movement, and no issues now with the Sunrace 10-46. Zac tolerated the Eagle, but it wasn’t perfect.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Some say the chain growth on the HSP’s can screw up shifting a bit. ENR has 60mm rearward movement, and no issues now with the Sunrace 10-46. Zac tolerated the Eagle, but it wasn’t perfect.
Dunno. Going by the owners FB group who are 99.99999% Running 12sp dinner plates it doesn’t seem to be an issue on this bike at least. At any rate I’ve only run it properly in the stand. No real world testing as yet. I’ve got it running nicely now but still drops a chain if I back pedal in the 46 which although is no real issue it annoys me as none of my Sram gear has even done that.