What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ausdb

Being who he is
I found those new roads created physics defying wind tunnels. It used to destroy my will very regularly.
Not just new roads, if you ride round the river loop Perth Freo Perth it doesn't matter which way or when. You will be guaranteed to be slogging into the wind at least once during the ride

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Not just new roads, if you ride round the river loop Perth Freo Perth it doesn't matter which way or when. You will be guaranteed to be slogging into the wind at least once during the ride
At least once? All the way round you mean. I've also nearly been blown off my bike too in Cottesloe catching a sidewind on my deep roadie wheels!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Here the wind frequently grabs from every direction...locally called cunt wind.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Went to the schools SAPSASA XC finals, rode my Highlander, got 700m in and started chatting to people, 2hrs later I got back to the car with 1.9km travelled.

Looks like rain, jumped on Zwift and did a 2 beer "D" grade race, had a ding dong battle with G.TIMMS for about 15km then dropped him as I slugged on my second paley, then buried myself and took out his mate A.GOODWIN who was 20 seconds in front and had dropped us at the 5km mark.

Sweat fest... now easy beers as I have to keep myself straight on Saturday night for the early Gravity Enduro Champs on Sunday morning.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
52.4km done in 2hr45. Fairly sure it’s the longest non-mtb ride I’ve ever done.

Aside from the arse getting quite sore, I felt stronger and stronger as the ride went on. Although ran out of water at around 25-30km and was pretty heavily dehydrated at the end.

Over 200km for the charity riding this month though now, so pretty happy with that.

ausdb

Being who he is
Cheers. Wasn’t too bad surprisingly. Lack of water and warm weather has me a bit cooked but the legs could have kept going strangely.
Yeah wasn't the best day to run out of water, hottest is been for ages!

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
52.4km done in 2hr45. Fairly sure it’s the longest non-mtb ride I’ve ever done.

Aside from the arse getting quite sore, I felt stronger and stronger as the ride went on. Although ran out of water at around 25-30km and was pretty heavily dehydrated at the end.

Over 200km for the charity riding this month though now, so pretty happy with that.
Have you got a Hydration Pack? - The second thing is if you wait until you are thirsty you will be playing catch up all the time and feel thirsty more often - I have a drink schedule that includes electrolyte tabs as well - every 15 mins drink - 30 min mark 2 tabs then 2 tabs every hour thereafter.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Have you got a Hydration Pack? - The second thing is if you wait until you are thirsty you will be playing catch up all the time and feel thirsty more often - I have a drink schedule that includes electrolyte tabs as well - every 15 mins drink - 30 min mark 2 tabs then 2 tabs every hour thereafter.
I do. Been a busy week so just wasn’t organised at all. Usually I’m pretty good at getting water in regularly as I ride. Haven’t used electrolytes before but will need to look into that for the 6hr.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I didn't realise motorcycle cruising was such thirsty work!

Minlak

custom titis
I do. Been a busy week so just wasn’t organised at all. Usually I’m pretty good at getting water in regularly as I ride. Haven’t used electrolytes before but will need to look into that for the 6hr.
I uses these caps when I only carry water (I don't like putting anything but water in my CamelBak) or I uses one of the powders in a bottle if carrying a bottle and CamelBak