What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ausdb

Being who he is
Man... I wish my missus was so happy about me going to the GF house.
Its something to do with some stupid game the Victorians think they invented where they kick around a bit of dead pig for a couple of hours and even score points for near misses.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Its something to do with some stupid game the Victorians think they invented where they kick around a bit of dead pig for a couple of hours and even score points for near misses.
If you're going to the GF house, you definitely don't want a near misses.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Medium…I hope it fits. Reach is 460, but everything is out of whack now with the changed geo. I’ve been feeling good on older larges with similar reach. The large is like 495. Too much!
Jeebus that medium reach is only 15mm shorter than my large Smuggler.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Medium…I hope it fits. Reach is 460, but everything is out of whack now with the changed geo. I’ve been feeling good on older larges with similar reach. The large is like 495. Too much!
I have been looking at one these, too. Where did you order it from? If I get the same color, which I like, will it be too much like my Rapsberry Sorbet Chameleon?

Attachments

moorey

call me Mia
I have been looking at one these, too. Where did you order it from? If I get the same color, which I like, will it be too much like my Rapsberry Sorbet Chameleon?
Through my LBS, Dynamite Cycles in Buninyong.
That looks very similar on paper….but hard to say in the flesh. The black/charcoal is nicer than most I’ve seen. I’d be more than happy if it was the only stock available.