What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Refreshed Auspost tracking app endlessly on the off chance that they’ll get their shit together and get my forks back to me so I can ride before the weekend.

5 days by express post to Queensland for a damper service. 3 days in and still hasn’t left Queensland for the return trip. Overnight my ass.

Never build a bike in a pandemic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucaw

Next in line
Literally 2 minutes…quicker than finding and fitting a ziptie.
No, it would be more like 30 minutes because my dad decided that he didn’t want me to go and buy the spacer for the rear shock and he spaced it out with many small washers, so if I undo it then they will drop and scattered everywhere

moorey

call me Mia
No, it would be more like 30 minutes because my dad decided that he didn’t want me to go and buy the spacer for the rear shock and he spaced it out with many small washers, so if I undo it then they will drop and scattered everywhere
This upsets me even more so.
Measure the spacing. I likely have hardware. I’ll lose sleep over this. You really just can’t use washers in place of mounting hardware. :oops:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This feels like the way I respond to the bike my siblings give their children...life is too short for training wheels!