What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Pc1110’s? Quality, not quality, mate.
Yes 4 x bottom end 11spd and the 2 SRAM on the bottom are NX12.

No point putting decent chains on bikes to be bent and changed while under full torque.

I'd rather change them more often at 0.75 than throw a bent XO out.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Out for a roll before meeting the Fam in town at baseball. Found another trail being 'rehabilitated'. FFS.

Kinda not surprised. The kids got in and added a little lip to the kicker just after the tabletop, which I found in the dark at 30kmh. They're trying to keep the dirt bikes out, but just end up with more trails made around the obstacles.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Out for a roll before meeting the Fam in town at baseball. Found another trail being 'rehabilitated'. FFS.
View attachment 376872

Kinda not surprised. The kids got in and added a little lip to the kicker just after the tabletop, which I found in the dark at 30kmh. They're trying to keep the dirt bikes out, but just end up with more trails made around the obstacles.
Yeah that's what dirt bikes do, even when a small tree falls on the trail you'll end up with a main line around the tree. I've found it's best to leave all their scrub bashing lines in as it slows them down, and they can't do big long roosts along the trails which result in drainage problems.