What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Cardy George

Not guilty
Its a short lap this year, the section with the hardest climb has not been fixed yet.
Spooky Forest , Misty Mushrooms ect has either been burnt or more likely smashed by forestry harvesting what they could after the fires.

Though if you are doing solo, you will still be riding uphill for the same amount of time :p

View attachment 374324
Solo 12 for this chump. Was planning on solo, but there were a few others who were looking for a partner. So now I'm going solo. Wimps :p

18hrs of Melrose next. Then probably back for a 24hr Dirty Weekend.

ozzybmx

Níl aon tóin tinn mar do thóin tinn féin
Solo 12 for this chump. Was planning on solo, but there were a few others who were looking for a partner. So now I'm going solo. Wimps :p

18hrs of Melrose next. Then probably back for a 24hr Dirty Weekend.
24duo is usually a good cat, quite easy to podium and used to be decent exposure lights for 1st place.

12 solo gets a good turn out because of the 6+6, riders piss off home for a good nights sleep then return rested for the 8am start.

I attempted 24solo in 2018 with full intentions of having a sleep, which I did from about 11pm till about 4am, still clocked nearly 200km and 4400vm of climbing, I was like a zombie in survival mode at 10am next morning. The serious 24hr riders are clocking up over 300km.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Actually?
Yeah aha. Was talking to Nicolai and it was going to be ~4 months for build + who knows for delivery, they said talk to the guy in Aus and he happened to have exactly what I wanted (medium, raw with black) coming in a shipment leaving Germany in early May, so yeah hopefully here sometime in June.

Was a bit of a random thought bubble that turned out to tick all the boxes I was looking for... Aluminium, 130mm, low standover/long dropper compatible, geo is spot on, and it looks sick :D

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah aha. Was talking to Nicolai and it was going to be ~4 months for build + who knows for delivery, they said talk to the guy in Aus and he happened to have exactly what I wanted (medium, raw with black) coming in a shipment leaving Germany in early May, so yeah hopefully here sometime in June.

Was a bit of a random thought bubble that turned out to tick all the boxes I was looking for... Aluminium, 130mm, low standover/long dropper compatible, geo is spot on, and it looks sick :D
Well you’ll be pleased to know I’m not upset with your choice at all.

Theres a Nicolai guy in australia?
Oh dear. Time to put the wine away for tonight.