What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Put some lower rise bars on, cooked the rear pads and isopropyl'd the rear rotor to try and resolve an ongoing braking squeak, gave the bike a quick rinse, wandered across the yard, looked back and thought - "Damn, that's a good lookin' bike!" :D

Sorry not sorry!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Kinda. Except the bigger, uglier version:

View attachment 373997

I got a Dreadnought. In black too. The XL frame is hilariously, hilariously f***ing enormous. 464mm chainstays...
Doesn't the wheel base grow by 20mm as well?

I can't wait to hear the ride report. The Dreadnought is pretty much the only bike I would be interested in upgrading to from my Evolink.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Doesn't the wheel base grow by 20mm as well?

I can't wait to hear the ride report. The Dreadnought is pretty much the only bike I would be interested in upgrading to from my Evolink.
Yeah that's right I think, either 16mm or 20mm at full compression, giving it a Geometron / Pole worthy 1340mm+ wheelbase. It was a big part of the reason I pulled the trigger on one as Forbidden seem obsessed with providing identical riding characteristics and feel regardless of size.

It's still going to be a little way off (I need to sell two bikes to pay for it) but I've slowly accumulating parts so I have most stuff except for some drivetrain bits and cockpit, saddle, dropper etc.

Early owner reports on MTBR etc. are pretty encouraging, especially from dudes on XL frames.