What are you listening to NOW?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
did you notice that one of the first clips of people that won't be missed was Courtney Love....I think she has made quite a few Shit Lists over the years!
Nah didn’t even notice.
Like poodle said Donita and co are awesome to this day, Courtney, meh, she just shagged Kurt.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
did you notice that one of the first clips of people that won't be missed was Courtney Love....I think she has made quite a few Shit Lists over the years!
I can't remember the name of the band but Courtney Love was in a band with Donita and Jen pre Hole. I'm pretty sure they were friends at the time.
I also vaguely remember that dickhead drummer from Nirvana who was going out with Jen Finch at the time introduced Kurt to Courtney as one of his girlfriends mates.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I might have had a quick google about all this, wondering if maybe there was an obvious muso beef between C Love and L7...some of the members were in bands with Love (as mentioned by @Freediver ) which was probably enough to justify putting her on the shit list. It seems Love was fairly dismissive of these bands after she left them.

Sugar babydoll/sugar Babylon/pagan babies

I'd never heard of it, but wasn't really into either band as a teenager.

As for the dickhead drummer... don't all nirvana drummers qualify for this?