What are you listening to NOW?

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Never really paid much attention to the lyrics of this song, have just always liked it. Still quite relevant today.

MacMan

Squid

I was lucky enough to see Nils Frahm live in Melbourne back in 2018 during a torrid year, and he transported me away from my troubles for a couple of hours. When I have the house to myself, this is one of my favourite postcards to somewhere else blissful. Headphones or big speakers are a must.

Gives some idea of the energy of the man.

Haakon

Keeps on digging

I was lucky enough to see Nils Frahm live in Melbourne back in 2018 during a torrid year, and he transported me away from my troubles for a couple of hours. When I have the house to myself, this is one of my favourite postcards to somewhere else blissful. Headphones or big speakers are a must.

Gives some idea of the energy of the man.
I saw him play at the Sydney Opera house a few years ago, and again recently in Hobart. Brilliant musician.

You'll enjoy Hania Rani if you like Nils.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Was watching an interview on YT with the lead singer of Sylosis and he mentioned an Australian band he was into years ago "The Berzerker". So I looked them up :oops:

That's some hectic, intense sound

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was watching an interview on YT with the lead singer of Sylosis and he mentioned an Australian band he was into years ago "The Berzerker". So I looked them up :oops:

That's some hectic, intense sound

There was an Adelaide band called Berserker back in the days when I only listened to thrash. Played with Inflictor, Hobbs, Mortal Sin etc down at the Century (some Adelaide people might remember).
How things have changed, can’t seem to get this groove out of my head lately..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There was an Adelaide band called Berserker back in the days when I only listened to thrash. Played with Inflictor, Hobbs, Mortal Sin etc down at the Century (some Adelaide people might remember).
How things have changed, can’t seem to get this groove out of my head lately..
That's some strange thrash.

cammas

Seamstress
Listened to the new Megadeth album today and it’s a bit of cracker, will be getting some further plays especially when trying to block out all the office noise. This cover with Sammy Hagar is a bit of surprise, I had heard about it and I think it’s definitely one of Dave’s better covers.