What are you listening to NOW?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Made a last minute decision to go to Augie March last night. They played Sunset Studies in full which is pretty much all I know of them hah.

Oh and this:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm gonna skip the fooies for now, well sad that is

Fuck's sake.

Anyway

drum and bass time

I was in the mood for some uplifting bets this afternoon at work. So I cranked a long "big beats" play list filled with old bangers from the likes of chemical Brothers, faithless, prodigy, and fat boy. It helped keep the mood up while moving shit around and customers and shit.

Now it's all Tom Waits. Lots of the mellow tunes.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Grew up listening to the Fooies, probably the best rock band of my generation. Pretty shit and somewhat disappointed that another Rockstar is gone at age 50 due to substance abuse. Seriously wtf. All the money in the world, could walk away at any point...RIP Taylor Hawkins

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
"22 years of non-comprehendus!"

Cracking album, fair ol' mix of different genres.
I was listening to an Atreyu's 'Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses' the other night, think you got me onto that way back when (and this around the same time...).

Making me feel old now... :oops:

madstace

Likes Dirt
"22 years of non-comprehendus!"

Cracking album, fair ol' mix of different genres.
That's a premo selection right there. That album was so damn important in my formative years of figuring out what music I liked. Only album I've ever listened through and simply hit play again straight away when it was done. Also got to see them with the also awesome Sunk Loto at the local bowlo, was a brilliant night.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I was listening to an Atreyu's 'Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses' the other night, think you got me onto that way back when (and this around the same time...).

Making me feel old now... :oops:
Good album too that!

Haha yeah definitely makes me feel old.

That's a premo selection right there. That album was so damn important in my formative years of figuring out what music I liked. Only album I've ever listened through and simply hit play again straight away when it was done. Also got to see them with the also awesome Sunk Loto at the local bowlo, was a brilliant night.
Yep, great album. Have been listening to it on repeat today. So good.

Sunk Loto also a favourite of mine