What are you listening to NOW?

madstace

Likes Dirt
This just came out. Loving it.

Still dirty on the fact that their stage time at soundwave 10 (or so) years ago was changed last minute and I missed them.
Awesome stuff. Bit disappointed in myself as they'd dropped off my radar a bit. I discovered them at the same time as Orbit Culture and they sorta stole my ears. Not sure they're capable of a bad song!

boyracer

Likes Dirt
Discovered that my Internet provider (internode) has free unmetered connection to a seemingly endless list of radio stations.
Maybe i'm just old but my kids are also grooving to the constantly changing musical styles. Our house has for years seemed like an just an extension of SBS chill...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Discovered that my Internet provider (internode) has free unmetered connection to a seemingly endless list of radio stations.
Maybe i'm just old but my kids are also grooving to the constantly changing musical styles. Our house has for years seemed like an just an extension of SBS chill...
I was with Internode for a long time. Their radio was pretty good 2hike I was on DSL but once you go NBN then no more unmetered goodies.

If you have an unlimited plan then unmetered stuff no longer matters. This sit has links to almost anything https://au.radio.net/

LPG

likes thicc birds
The Cristmas tradition, sneaking in somekilldozer in the christmas music hoping people don't notice (too quickly)

I gave up after it kept being skipped and snuck the diamond city radio (fallout 4) on which took a while before people clued in.