What are you listening to NOW?

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Listened to Muse - Origin of Symmetry XX Anniversary RemiXX earlier on. Can see where they've tweaked a fair few of the tracks.
The original album producer Rich Costey said they didn't re-record anything, which is pretty cool considering what they've done.

Now listening to a mostly instrumental post-rock Spotify playlist because it suits my mood.

mtb1611

Seymour
Listened to Muse - Origin of Symmetry XX Anniversary RemiXX earlier on. Can see where they've tweaked a fair few of the tracks.
The original album producer Rich Costey said they didn't re-record anything, which is pretty cool considering what they've done.

Now listening to a mostly instrumental post-rock Spotify playlist because it suits my mood.
My brother picked this up last week, gave it a similarly positive rap.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
My brother picked this up last week, gave it a similarly positive rap.
Origin of Symmetry really shaped the kind of music I listen to, and is my all-time favourite album. I probably haven't listened to it in full for about 3 years, but I'm that familiar with it that I could pick it up.
I went off them completely a few albums ago, but gave their most recent album a whirl a couple of months ago and really liked it.

Minlak

custom titis
One of the joys (?) Of playing commercial radio at one of my jobs has been hearing this song a lot. When it first came out you could have been excused for believing that mmm has discovered these guys in a garage and brought them to the masses.
It was interesting it made it to mainstream media and they started playing it like it was new out - had been around for about 10mths prior - 5 Finger have some cool songs

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It was interesting it made it to mainstream media and they started playing it like it was new out - had been around for about 10mths prior - 5 Finger have some cool songs
They've been around for a long time, they better have some songs! I reckon it came into heavy rotation early this year with a lot of promo support. Their label probably felt it was time to get some wide spread fame. O think the album it's from is called "the black album". Nevermind...I can't remember for sure.

Regardless it is good to see them throw their fame weight behind mental health. The singer did a few of "it's ok to reach out for help..." Sound grabs that went on rotation as well.