What are you listening to NOW?

LQQK

Likes Bikes
I’ve been a fan of Baby Metal for a while now, especially Gimme Chocolate!

I just stumbled across the J-Pop death metal band LadyBeard (formally LadyBaby). They do things differently in Japan (bit of an understatement). The lead singer is a cross-dressing Aussie wrestler!

cammas

Seamstress

cammas

Seamstress
Went for my first walk since surgery today and had this playing along with a few others. Hopefully Phil and Rex bring the show down to us, I’ll be first inline for tickets as I missed seeing them when I was young.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
With a fire and an Irish Whiskey while the soup cooks. (Apologies for breaking the run of heavy. But do love Babymetal. Good and hilarious)
Now there's a band I haven't listened to since 'Standards'...

For a complete change of pace...this album that contains an expanded version of this track finally found its way to me this week. It's daft but it is a fun kind of daft...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

I just stumbled across the J-Pop death metal band LadyBeard (formally LadyBaby). They do things differently in Japan (bit of an understatement). The lead singer is a cross-dressing Aussie wrestler!

Claim to fame; I was mates with the lead singer at school. He's a fucking legend.

Having a monumentally shitty day at work so just having a look at how high I can nudge the volume of random metal / deathcore until the house starts having structural issues. Reckon 120dba should do it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Well now I really feel like I need a holiday. Let's plug into Nippon.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Went for my first walk since surgery today and had this playing along with a few others. Hopefully Phil and Rex bring the show down to us, I’ll be first inline for tickets as I missed seeing them when I was young.
Saw in the mid 90s sometime at Festival Hall in Melbourne, Far Beyond Driven tour. Was a most excellent show!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
2 crazy gassers, 2 teenagers who only know how to use speaker phone to have rather private conversations, and the lame beats chose by a guy who either has his headphones up way too high or the shittest speaker on his phone ever.

cammas

Seamstress
Have you been able to walk?

Yep back to work, back to walking and two weeks to ride time!
But will take it easy for the first couple weeks, then I’ll try to get some fitness back and try to pump out the K’s again.

Edit: the guys at start of the vid waiting in line, is me back in the day with the flanny just more ethnic ;)