What are you listening to NOW?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
The dude is apparently afraid of flying so they’d never visited, but then randomly toured a few years back. Show at the Enmore absolutely went off. One of those rare gigs that well exceeded expectations I suspected wouldn’t be met.

cammas

Seamstress
Been listening to these guys again lately, especially through my Bluetooth speaker when working in the front yard to share with my lovely neighbours :rolleyes:
Shoog Shoog has a real AC/DC vibe and is quite catchy, the whole album is pretty good though.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Been listening to these guys again lately, especially through my Bluetooth speaker when working in the front yard to share with my lovely neighbours :rolleyes:
Shoog Shoog has a real AC/DC vibe and is quite catchy, the whole album is pretty good though.

Love The HU

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I haven’t tuned in to the hottest 100 for years as I’m a grumpy old man and I suspect listening to it would only make things worse. Thought I might post up a list of my faves of the year, not a popularity contest, just some oddballs I’ve liked. Some you’ve no doubt heard, some new sounds.
Mellow Sunday morning local stuff to start at number 5