Were does everyone get those cool images under your name?

hey guys were does one find the moving images etc, that you have under your names and the ones at the bottom of all the posts you create?

Ty

Eats Squid
you can pretty much find/steal someone else from another board or probably the best idea is to make one up yourself in photoshop or paint or something, if your not good at it ask someone who is and send them a few images that you may want on your avatar.

wombat

Lives in a hole
I drew mine, and if any son of a bitch steals it, I'm gonna change where it's hosted so it won't work for them, then I'm gonna hunt them down!

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
wombat said:
I drew mine, and if any son of a bitch steals it, I'm gonna change where it's hosted so it won't work for them, then I'm gonna hunt them down!
You drew it? Ahh I shoulda PMed you on drop machine cause after I saw it on there i saw someone else using it on another BB. Cant remember which one though.

S.

ex offender
wombat said:
What if they save it to disk, then upload it themselves?

wombat

Lives in a hole
Someone's stolen it??? ARGH! I used to have this mad southern cross, but then i drew up the wombat.
This is to the little mongrel that took it:
I am not happy. When I'm not happy I'm not a very nice person. I know people. I know not very nice people, and as soon as I find out who you are, I am coming to get you. Sleep tight.

Ty

Eats Squid
i'm pretty happy with the avatar i made for Tasha, it's just so damn classy.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why on earth would you want an animated avatar when you could have Norm sitting on his fat ass doing nothing ?