VIC Wanted to buy list of parts for quick build

phillynight

Likes Dirt
I'm doing a build on a Bottlerocket v1 and want to get it up and running as soon as possible without blowing 3k on all new stuff so wanted to see if you have any of these parts laying around that I can help you clean out your garage and get you some cash (or paypal). Looking for decent shape stuff to get the bike rolling and then I'll upgrade as I can. It's a mini mullet 27.5f/26r and has a Fox 36 27.5 fork.

1. 9 speed shifter
  2. 26” rear mtb wheel in decent shape, all black if possible, for use with 9speed. Centerlock or 6 bolt disk
    • Front and rear full hydro brake set-up
    • 26" rear tire (any all mtn type like a Maxxis Minion, preferred to be matching brand for both tires)
      27.5" front tire (any all mtn type like a Maxxis Minion, preferred to be matching brand for both tires)

30.0 seat post or 27.2 with shims (dropper would be cool but not necessary)
      30.0 or 30.9 seatpost clamp
    • Seat - Anything as long as decent shape, black and not torn up
    • Bottom bracket for 73mm shell x 51mm chainline
    • Cranks for 1x about 170mm
    • ISCG OLD chainguide
    • Front 203mm 6 bolt disk
    • 27.5 front wheel with hub for 15ORx110
    • Handlebars something around a 30mm rise

I'm located in Melb and happy to pay shipping as long as it's a good deal for both of us! Cheers and thanks much!

Attachments

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just finished work, home soonish to post pics. I have a suitable:
  • crank and bottom bracket
  • seat
  • rotor (I think)

Do you have a headset and seat clamp?

phillynight

Likes Dirt
You sure post isn't 30.0 model? Mine was
Yeah I thought 30.0 too and that's what all the specs say but the guy who sold it to me said 30.9 works... I am not sure if he had it reamed out (he worked at a bike shop in the past he said). I don't have a 30.9 laying around to test with so I guess just another reason to not buy a brand new one and try a used one out first haha Or I can go get a micrometer and try my best to measure

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah I thought 30.0 too and that's what all the specs say but the guy who sold it to me said 30.9 works... I am not sure if he had it reamed out (he worked at a bike shop in the past he said). I don't have a 30.9 laying around to test with so I guess just another reason to not buy a brand new one and try a used one out first haha Or I can go get a micrometer and try my best to measure
I considered reaming mine...decided to shim a 27.2 dropper instead.

moorey

call me Mia
Also, re seat clamp. You’ll need to know seat tube diameter, not seat post. Spec sheet will tell you, possibly 34.9mm

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
You can have this old BB mount guide for nothing if it's any good to you?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Shot my mouth off about rotor. Gave all my non icetech’s to Felix to make weapons etc out of.