VIC SOLD - Waltly Titanium hardtail frame

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
My updated plan is to see how many points are gained for new couch on Friday. Also I haven’t really broken my promise if I have it sent to another address and it miraculously turns up after my birthday.
Happy to provide the address alternative. I definitely should provide bike building assistance as well...

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Damn it... Amazingly tempting... If a few things line up and it's still here, it will be hard to avoid! Only hitch for me is the Seat Tube length at 495mm... So used shorter tubes these days...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Damn it... Amazingly tempting... If a few things line up and it's still here, it will be hard to avoid! Only hitch for me is the Seat Tube length at 495mm... So used shorter tubes these days...
I run my [EDIT:] seat rails roughly about 750mm from the BB centre and could still fit a 212mm dropper in, so even if you're a bit shorter than me (6'2"ish), you might still be able to get a fairly decent dropper into it.

Last edited:

Isildur

The Real Pedant
I generally run about 735mm BB to Saddle top, and with the current KS 175mm in the donor bike I'm running a 440mm ST amost slammed.

Ha, I suppose I could shift the Bike Yoke 160mm from another bike... Still, a few other things would have to line up finance wise ;)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I generally run about 735mm BB to Saddle top, and with the current KS 175mm in the donor bike I'm running a 440mm ST amost slammed.

Ha, I suppose I could shift the Bike Yoke 160mm from another bike... Still, a few other things would have to line up finance wise ;)
Ah, yep. I was thinking BB to seat rail - I amended my post above.

And all good, would be nice to have it sold - but no rush. Someone'll buy it eventually!

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Ok not going to lie. Spent since knocking off work looking at parts, specs and geo and yeah going to pass on this. But jeepers whoever is getting this is getting a bargain!