WA: Kalamunda Circuit. Good tyres for Pea gravel?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I see Vittorias are available again and wouldn't giving them or something else a whirl, knowing that nothing in particular grips here...
My favourite tyres but bloody expensive here.

4 compounds, awesome grip where needed, tough sidewall and as a bonus they even run straight :rolleyes:

Best places to buy are BikeInn, Lordgun or Ze Germans, usually anything from $45-$60 a tyre.

Be aware that a lot of them are now $60 shipping so sweeten the order by getting a few tyres and other goodies, still cheaper than $100 a tyre here.

Someone posted yesterday that they were available at $70 here with a code but there is bugger all stock, just scraps.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
My favourite tyres but bloody expensive here.

4 compounds, awesome grip where needed, tough sidewall and as a bonus they even run straight :rolleyes:

Best places to buy are BikeInn, Lordgun or Ze Germans, usually anything from $45-$60 a tyre.

Be aware that a lot of them are now $60 shipping so sweeten the order by getting a few tyres and other goodies, still cheaper than $100 a tyre here.

Someone posted yesterday that they were available at $70 here with a code but there is bugger all stock, just scraps.
Which ones would you use on a trail bike?

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I've also heard good things about the Spesh tyres - anyone any experience? Maybe a Butcher/Purgatory in T7 Grid casing?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Which ones would you use on a trail bike?
Mazza both ends on my enduro/trail.

I have Syerras on my Spur and Barzos when its in XC mode.

Have seen some people running the Martellos front and back on enduros.

Depending on what the trails are like, you could go Mazza front and Martello or Agarro rear.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I've also heard good things about the Spesh tyres - anyone any experience? Maybe a Butcher/Purgatory in T7 Grid casing?
The Speech Butcher is essentially a Minion DHF knockoff and the Purgatory behaves somewhere between a DHR2 and an Aggressor. I reckon a Butcher/Butcher combo would be ok for pea gravel.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk