Visiting Adelaide November and looking for riding buddies

I will be heading back to Australia in November to visit family but while I am there I figured I may as well check out the local mountain bike scene.

I will be in Adelaide for a week in November (11th - 17th) and was hoping to take a day out to rent a bike (suggestions from where appreciated) and hit some local trails. I will have access to a shuttle vehicle while there but if you have sweet single track i would be up for a pedal too.

My ride ability is advanced.

Last edited:

speedyjonzalas

Likes Dirt
Not sure where you can rent bikes out in Adelaide im afraid

I moved here fairly recently and ride most weekends so if you want to join me on either of the weekends you are welcome.

What weight and height are you? I have a small giant glory and a medium specialized sx trail - you can borrow one on any of the days i come out riding. (providing they fit!)

N
What weight and height are you? I have a small giant glory and a medium specialized sx trail - you can borrow one on any of the days i come out riding. (providing they fit!)
I'm 5'4" and 130lbs so a size small Glory is actually perfect ;) I will be finalising my plans next week so i'll know when and where I'll be then. Thanks for the offer, I really hope I can make this work, it'll be nice to ride in the sun and the heat again, it has been pouring here for the past 3 weeks!

Thanks for the links Gimp, but I can pretty much guarantee that a rental bike with a retail value of $800 is not going to survive me.