VID on Page 3!..So..which one of you kiddies wants to see some NOTshore

|Matt|

Banned
Okay well, our fair good drop got wrecked a while back and some FIGJAM kiddies thought they'd fix it up real good.....

Redefines the saying, 'a picture says a thousand words'.

Photography courtesy of Chimmo-photography PTY-LTD....batteries not included.

As you can see, this is some Glen Jacobs quality stuff here, Sammy Hill will be down next weekend to hit it up.

Stay tuned for next weeks 'Stump Industries' before and after shot of a lake drain. Inside joke, don't worry if you don't get it.

Attachments

Last edited:

|Matt|

Banned
Best Not shore ever
I reckon, the flex was fair decent too ;) . AND...it only took a small tap to knock the plank off and take out half the dirt and poorly placed logs too. Fair good build methinks. Just FYI...nothing there is nailed on. The only thing nailed is the planks of wood on the one long plank. The rest is just sitting there like the sleeper between the stakes and the long plank. V-Safe.

ruckes

Likes Dirt
nice bit of art work there i can read the heading alredy "death trap" i hoped you pulled it down

thundergoose

Likes Dirt
HAHAHA funny shit matty!!:p Nicko builds some top qulity stuff!
Wished i could of hit it up before it got wrecked:(

Stay tuned for next weeks 'Stump Industries' before and after shot of a lake drain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHA pissa! Cant wait:p

FatYZ0

Likes Dirt
hahahahaha
Good on you mattie boy.
All we need now is for chimmo productions to start the fight again next time we are all there.
Ohhh well hope nicho is happy as he has just fucked that whole area with all the glass he smashed and layed out everywhere.

|-Mark-|

Likes Dirt
the council came and filled in all the holes and shit they made, then what do they do, try and make a double and to get the dirt, dug a massive ass hole.

Minical2233

Banned
God, some people cant built for S*%T. Defently a NotShore.

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
MY GOD:eek:
And I thought it looked bad when I taped a camera to my handlebars.
Do you actually know the people who did this?

|Matt|

Banned
MY GOD:eek:
And I thought it looked bad when I taped a camera to my handlebars.
Do you actually know the people who did this?
Yep. I have told them that I'm trying VERY hard to get the council to let us build and if they stopped building for now then we'd have a better chance. I also told them I'd let them build little jumps in an area I'd give them if we were allowed, and they spit in my face by continually building.

I've spoken to siblings who may influence more than me so we shall just wait and see what happens.