STOLEN Vic: Transition Sentinel -grey XL

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I've door knocked a number of houses in the street and spoken with all my neighbours that I've seen and the first comment from everyone is to have a good look at a kid who lives across the road. I spoke to him when I spotted him in the street (just after I found my bike was missing) and then later door knocked his house and spoke to his mum. Neither of them have given anything away but he definitely would have had the chance to see it and do the job.

Pretty crazy to do it in a small street on a Sunday in broad daylight but seems he might get away with it. Cops don't seem to prioritise evidence based on hearsay and 'gut feel' :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Cops don't seem to prioritise evidence based on hearsay and 'gut feel' :rolleyes:.
Going through the same shit with mine. Garage was unlocked, but the side gate across my driveway was locked. Neighbours have heaps of random shit, including an inordinate number of bikes, and the place covered in cameras, which they wouldn't let me see footage from. Blindingly obvious grounds for suspicion, but the cops "couldn't find anything unusual". :rolleyes::mad: