Vic/Melb burner bash

moorey

call me Mia
Consensus seems to point to LM…possible but unlikely for me.
Doesn’t have to be an either/or. I am even happy to host a local loop of the Buninyong trails followed by food and beer at Dynamite on an alternate date if people are this side of the state. A little cooler here, and mainly under tree cover.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Consensus seems to point to LM…possible but unlikely for me.
Doesn’t have to be an either/or. I am even happy to host a local loop of the Buninyong trails followed by food and beer at Dynamite on an alternate date if people are this side of the state. A little cooler here, and mainly under tree cover.
Similar for me with LM. Causal loop of Buninyong would suit me fine.

moorey

call me Mia
Similar for me with LM. Causal loop of Buninyong would suit me fine.
Right, I'll make a breakaway group for those this side of town, and see if I can get to another main one if someone else wants to work on that.

Sunday 9th Jan at Buninyong for anyone interested.
Fun trails, about 33km with about 700m climbing from cafe to cafe.
Casual loop, frequent stops to talk shit, all abilities welcome,

I'll ammend the original post.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Right, I'll make a breakaway group for those this side of town, and see if I can get to another main one if someone else wants to work on that.

Sunday 9th Jan at Buninyong for anyone interested.
Fun trails, about 33km with about 700m climbing from cafe to cafe.
Casual loop, frequent stops to talk shit, all abilities welcome,

I'll ammend the original post.
That's a maybe from the Canary clan. We'll try and make it for at least part of the ride with kids onboard, but if we slow things down too much we'll head off to a playground until you fit people are done riding!

@Plankosaurus, this works as a family gathering for us, right?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
That's a maybe from the Canary clan. We'll try and make it for at least part of the ride with kids onboard, but if we slow things down too much we'll head off to a playground until you fit people are done riding!

@Plankosaurus, this works as a family gathering for us, right?
You can invite mum

I'm down for 9th. Thought at first I was working, turns out I'm working Saturday not Sunday

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Is this still on? 2022 is off to a ripping start for crashes, looking forward to seeing what I can do to myself in Ballarat again

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Christ, that snuck up! Kinda got distracted by Covid outbreaks and TransTas. I think the fam have now decided to pack up and head interstate on the 9th, so it might not be ideal. I’ll check wifeys plans in the morning when she’s home. Kids saying probably 8th, which is ideal, but will confirm.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Time flies when you're really old...

All good if not. Wifey seems intent on breaking my spirit with her ebike, I'm sure she can cook up something even more harrowing than watching her glide the Buller epic climbs with a grin on her face and a spring in her step while I puff and pant like Clive Palmer trying to get up a flight of stairs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I'm fine for 8th if it's still A Thing, although I suck at early starts...
Wifey seems intent on breaking my spirit with her ebike, I'm sure she can cook up something even more harrowing than watching her glide the Buller epic climbs with a grin on her face and a spring in her step while I puff and pant like Clive Palmer trying to get up a flight of stairs.
You can't be that unfit, Palmer would be puffing & panting just getting to a flight of stairs, let alone looking at it!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I'm out peoples... :(

Hopefully there'll be another one coming up sometime.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I'm going to take the cautious approach and opt out of this one too sorry folks.

Would've been nice to put some faces to usernames, but another time feels like a better bet.