Ves 2017

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Blores Hill done and dusted. Love the new descent off the trig.
Despite a lot of rain in the lead up, the track was in mint condition.
If you haven't done this one, I suggest you give it a go next year.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Not sure on the climb to trig though, bit rocky for my tastes (pedal strikes while walking the bike up?!?). Descent was ace fun, tailor made for a sore ass on a hardtail.

Rocky climb aside, the rest of the course was an absolute treat for the singlespeed, especially after lysty and Albury. No demoralising climbs and very rarely found myself spinning out. And just enough fun bits to keep it interesting on the hardtail.

And it looks like wombat are taking up the slack for the Ballarat round now :-D

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Saturday's race was a blast, tracks were mint. really wish I'd taken the weekend off work and stayed up there the night though. Lesson learned for next year I guess...

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Yep, a great day and the Bendigo crew know how to host a race.
I had one of those days were it just seems like hard work all day.
Now to get some riding in before the next round....never ridden the wombat trails

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I did the 3hr in Bendigo and it's the first race I've done since I left high school (over 10 years now!)

If the rest of the rounds are comparable to that you'll see me as a regular next year

Trails where awesome. Managed to get 5 laps in but that 5th time around hurt haha.

Hopefully I can make it to the Wombat round. I've ridden there once last year before my bucks party and didn't have enough time to do a full circuit. But what I did ride was fun.

StanzaRallyMan

Likes Bikes
My regular partner cant ride in the Buxton event. We have signed up for the 6 hour 2 man team event. We are not at the pointy end and I'm just after somebody to share 6 hours with. Let me know if you are interested.