Valentine's Day Gift Ideas?

Reb2

Squid
Hey girls!
My partner and I are both mtb addicted lol and I am trying to find something nice (but not too expensive) for him for Valentine's Day.
I just feel like he has everything, why is it that hard? hahaha

I would like to know from you, do you give valentine's day gifts? If so, what are you buying for your partner?

Btw, while searching on Google I found this fun infographic about mtb lovers. It made me laugh so I wanted to share it with you.

Please give me some ideas!

Thank you

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Hey girls!
My partner and I are both mtb addicted lol and I am trying to find something nice (but not too expensive) for him for Valentine's Day.
I just feel like he has everything, why is it that hard? hahaha

I would like to know from you, do you give valentine's day gifts? If so, what are you buying for your partner?

Btw, while searching on Google I found this fun infographic about mtb lovers. It made me laugh so I wanted to share it with you.

Please give me some ideas!

Thank you
Hi @Reb2!

I think Mr Canary and I exchanged gifts once - in the early days, and never bothered since then.

Does your partner tinker with his bike/s? And/or drink beverages from bottles? A little Park Tool keyring bottle opener is a cute gift. Maybe even a Wolftooth bottle opener/rotor truing tool.

Reb2

Squid