*Update*FlowerCycles.Not done yet..page 7 for latest pics.

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
UPDATE PAGE 7

So i saw bowlos thread and was so inspired...i just had to build a new extremely leet bike..not quite sure of the spec yet. Will update when i get a clearer picture.
But the bike has to be several things.

>Extremely Expensive
>totally a poser bike(bling bling)
>better then anybody elses
> gotta give me heaps of street cred!

So i went to the bike shop, they gave me a pretty good deal on my first part of my brand new bike. so cant wait for this to be built up.

1st part..I got a valve caps for a dollar from my LBS, thinking of blinging them out..with a coat of paint. what does everyone think of gold?

also the guy at my LBS was nice enough to throw in a rotor bolt...for free :)

Give me any suggestions of frames or other parts you think i should get for my new build.

Tommorrow going down to the LBS to get a top cap and bolt will have pics then....stay tuned

Last edited:

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are you taking the piss or being serious. If you are serious then paint them white! If we were to give suggestions then what type of bike are you wishing to build. DJ/DH etc....

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are you taking the piss or being serious. If you are serious then paint them white! If we were to give suggestions then what type of bike are you wishing to build. DJ/DH etc....
white? hmmm will think about it...depends what rim i am getting.

gr33ky

Likes Dirt
HAHAHA. I love this thread. Be sure to get a quality pedal pin. Different colours for bling'ness.
But seriously... Bolow's threads do always turn out to be a good read. And laugh..

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HAHAHA. I love this thread. Be sure to get a quality pedal pin. Different colours for bling'ness.
But seriously... Bolow's threads do always turn out to be a good read. And laugh..
dude...why does everyone think i am taking the piss:confused: seriously looking at building up a street bike.

BTW love the pedel pin idea. dont know if my lbs has pedel pins for individual sale.

Bazzil ballbag

Likes Dirt
Great thread!! Just the thing for a friday evening's entertainment!!

I know everyone wants a sweet ride, but sometimes it seems people forget bikes are to actually ride not just look shweeet. If they do both then they would be perfect.

Gripo

Eats Squid
How bout Bowlo's parts/bike-in-pieces thread be locked till it's actually built.

Sorry Bowlo....

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Sounds fun, make sure your camera is super low quality, and forget everything you know about manually focussing it!