Unparallel Rubber

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any thoughts as per length wise? Know that's pretty specific. My 5.10 Freerider Pros are just the right length at 11.5.... if UP any shorter i'll need a 12 but those aren't on sale at MTBD so trying to make 11.5 work. I suppose i could just return but there's $20 and a hassle.
I have two 510s in US12, a pair of Bontragers in US13, and the UP Dust Ups and the Westridge in US12. Overall I feel they all fit the same, if you asked my to choose I would say the Unparrallel shoes are slightly larger than the 510s and slightly smaller than the Bontragers. In my experience if you fit a 11.5 in 510 youll be fine with an 11.5 in UP.

FWIW, the Unparrallel shoes are my favourites of the lot - the grip is as good as 510 and the construction is a bit more advanced. Im sure youll love them.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
For anyone with general interest....
My Northwave Ghost XCM shoes are a snug 42eu (they are very deliberately tight)
I usually wear 43 EU in other shoes

Took the gamble on Uplinks in 42.5EU (9.5US) and they will do fine for trail duty but a half size down would probably be a little better.

What I don't get is why the toe box area is so friggin tall at the lowest laces.
Do DH/Trail riders have super fat feet?

When I lace em tight, they puff up. Remind me of my 90's Globe skate shoes

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What I don't get is why the toe box area is so friggin tall at the lowest laces.
Do DH/Trail riders have super fat feet?
When I lace em tight, they puff up. Remind me of my 90's Globe skate shoes
Mine dont do this - are your feet narrow?
From looking at them they look the same as my Bontrager and 510 shoes?