Tubeless valves for Gravel rims

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Can anyone recommend a tubeless valve for a narrow bed rim? I'm trying to convert my GB rims but the bases of the ones I have for my mtbs are too wide and tyre bead won't fit around them...

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Can anyone recommend a tubeless valve for a narrow bed rim? I'm trying to convert my GB rims but the bases of the ones I have for my mtbs are too wide and tyre bead won't fit around them...
It’s more rim shape specific I find than rim width necessarily.

What rim is it?

From memory I had a set of Joes valves that were a decent length and had a thinner conical shape.

For DT road / gravel rims I built up I had to find some with the block style shape as the conical ones were a no go. DT ones were too $$ is Australia.

bear the bear

Is a real bear

Available from most bike shops

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Available from most bike shops
That looks like the kinda set I got recently with 3 different seating block options.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Cool. I'll get a couple of sets of those rocket valves. I've tried a cushcore valve and a square grommet one that I have and they are both too wide so these might be the go.

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool. I'll get a couple of sets of those rocket valves. I've tried a cushcore valve and a square grommet one that I have and they are both too wide so these might be the go.
To be honest, the square grommets are useless for anything other than a Mavic UST rim. Conical grommets work on anything, tighten it down enough and it seals.