Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
They will have pulled class docs from his safe. expect to see story's about Hunter's laptop and Hillary's emails surfacing again.

The interesting part is that DeSantis had to have known about the raid in advance (I don't know US law well enough, but apparently he could not have not known), and he didn't leak it. Out-and-out conflict between DeSantis and Trump for the 2024 primaries would be a gift for the Dems. Also suggests that DeSantis didn't get his hands dirty with Jan 6th.

Apparently there were also coms between Alex Jones and Roger Stone on Jan 6th found on Jones' phone at the Sandy Hook trial. The Jan 6th Committee has requested access and they are likely to receive it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
It' so depressing that republicans/Fox news would never actually use that commentry for Trump facing any concequences because he's 'their guy' on 'their side'. There's no idealogical consitency, just us v them. That country is so bloody toxic. Unfortunately I don't think we're far behind them.
Be careful, there is a very large slice of "that country" who disdain the identity wars just as much as you.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
$10 says this idiot was spurned into action by Trump's bullshit:

Wonder how long he can keep spinning the victim narrative now the warrant is about to be unsealed?

The 'quality' of Team orange shitstain supporters is on par with worse than crap commonly bought from wish.com :rolleyes:

The proliferation of stupid in the USA is frightening to watch, even from another continent...

crash3

Likes Dirt
$10 says this idiot was spurned into action by Trump's bullshit:

Wonder how long he can keep spinning the victim narrative now the warrant is about to be unsealed?
"On Gab, a social media site popular with white supremacists and anti-semites, users have warned they are preparing for an armed revolution. "

I know this has been going on for a while, but geez this is scary.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
"On Gab, a social media site popular with white supremacists and anti-semites, users have warned they are preparing for an armed revolution. "

I know this has been going on for a while, but geez this is scary.
They'll soon go scurrying back to their bunkers and basements when they come up against people who shoot back.