Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Holy shit the stupid **** is as dumb as his father:

What's more scary is that many millions of dumb cunts elected the Orange Shitstain in the first place, and then that he managed to survive a whole 4 year term without someone removing him and his family from the gene pool as a community service.

#MuricaFuckyeah

moorey

call me Mia
Good luck with that cobber. 1st amendment doesn’t apply to private companies :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good luck with that cobber. 1st amendment doesn’t apply to private companies :p
This was on ABC Radio News this morning. They played some rambling audio from him where he was pretty excited about how big the law suit could be. It was an unusual context for such bullshit about free speech, The news story prior had been about the democracy protesters in Hong Kong...

moorey

call me Mia
World's first ever, solo act class action...

His speech writers just type hello then keep hitting the middle suggested word on their iPad keyboard.

#freebritney
Hello my name was your first new name on the name for your work mate I got your name and national card number I sent it back in the last year and I was only asking you for the info for your work order.

moorey

call me Mia
Look like I was wrong, that is much more coherent.

#freebritney
Hello my name was your first new name on the name for your help with your name on the name for the last name I was in the front seat and I thought I would have a ride with me but then I got to a ride to get the car ride back home.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I think that roughly 3 Americans will give a fuck TBH, they’ll just buy what car they want. Personally, I’m now selling my Lux…with a hefty COVID tax….that’ll show em.
All carmakers do such things to one extent or another. They’re in it to make money…

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Hello my name was your first new name on the name for your help with your name on the name for the last name I was in the front seat and I thought I would have a ride with me but then I got to a ride to get the car ride back home.
If you read that in his voice with the associated weird random pauses it's.... pretty much there.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Hello my name was your first new name on the name for your work mate I got your name and national card number I sent it back in the last year and I was only asking you for the info for your work order.
I see productivity is at an all-time high at @moorey 's workplace ;)