Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
The whole pants on backwards thing, while untrue, was just 100% plausible TBH.
Na his pants aren't on backwards, his hips down are on backwards. Proof that he really and animatronic creation built by the Russians and funded by the NRA :eek:
Either that or big boy pants with button and fly is to difficult for him and needs the simplicity of elastic waist slacks ;)

moorey

call me Mia
Na his pants aren't on backwards, his hips down are on backwards. Proof that he really and animatronic creation built by the Russians and funded by the NRA :eek:
Either that or big boy pants with button and fly is to difficult for him and needs the simplicity of elastic waist slacks ;)
I know they aren't.....but the fact that it's 100% plausible...if not inevitible...is the best bit...

PJO

in me vL comy
I was thinking the same thing, it's the whole bottom half, did someone check the knees and feet?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
images (1).jpeg

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Would be hilarious if the ineptitude wasn't responsible for 4 out of 5 American deaths, as Dr. Birx later claimed.

I feel like this is the beginning of the public unravelling of just how contemptibly pathetic this administration was. I don't understand why they didn't just lock Trump in a room with a bunch of die hard acolytes to constantly tell him how great he was, some fluffers and a shitload of maccas and diet coke and just got on with it. Happy Trump, happy country.

moorey

call me Mia
Would be hilarious if the ineptitude wasn't responsible for 4 out of 5 American deaths, as Dr. Birx later claimed.

I feel like this is the beginning of the public unravelling of just how contemptibly pathetic this administration was. I don't understand why they didn't just lock Trump in a room with a bunch of die hard acolytes to constantly tell him how great he was, some fluffers and a shitload of maccas and diet coke and just got on with it. Happy Trump, happy country.
And 30% of Americans will applaud him and blame Fauci

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Poor Rudi.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Well overdue imo, dude is as senile and syphillisy as Trump is.

That would also be the..... third Trump lawyer who's now been disbarred? It's almost like there's a pattern.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
After watching the documentary Fear City: New York vs The Mafia and learning that it was Rudy Giuliani who put them all away, I lost all respect for La Cosa Nostra
Rudi must have had good people working for him. During a work trip to New York state we went to Manhattan every weekend catching an early train and then the last train at night home. I was a bit concerned but all was good, the accent was enough to cause disinterest! The Japanese I was with certainly drew unwanted attention at night though. One weekend we stayed a night in a stupidly expensive Japanese owned hotel near GCT so we could see a Broadway show (Chicago, it was fucking awesome as was the drinks after I managed to get us invited to, cast wandering around in bra and pants... hmmm, off track there, sorry). Walking back to the hotel at 3 am (absolutely no free taxis even at that hour) was the only time I felt preyed upon and it wasn't me but my companions. Despite being told to stick together one guy wandered off while waiting for the lights and I found him between two pretty nasty locals who were about to lighten his wallet. As he was Japanese he would have had all his US money on him. I was shitting myself but went over and asked if everything was ok. They just said all cool man, no problem here and left us. Very lucky I think. Anyway it was a good few weekends. Subways were clean and nothing of the trouble I expected. Some bat shit crazy locals but that as they say is another story.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I was in NY in 2004. I must say I was pretty disappointed when I didn’t find the sleazy pimp ridden Times Square of the 70’s I’ve seen in so many movies.
First time I went there I’d not long flown in and I saw a dude literally dressed in a head-toe fur coat with wide-brimmed fur hat and more bling than BA Barracus walking through downtown towards the WTC memorial at about 10am.

That said, it was around the 31st October so he might just have been getting in early for the big Halloween parade. (Which was itself a sight to behold. Sooooo many slutty costumes! )

Jpez

Down on the left!
First time I went there I’d not long flown in and I saw a dude literally dressed in a head-toe fur coat with wide-brimmed fur hat and more bling than BA Barracus walking through downtown towards the WTC memorial at about 10am.

That said, it was around the 31st October so he might just have been getting in early for the big Halloween parade. (Which was itself a sight to behold. Sooooo many slutty costumes! )
New York was a Hoot. I’d wanted to go there for a long time. The amazing amount of Art, music, literature, personalities, film, even Tv series that came out of that city is staggering. Even just walking past the Chelsea hotel where so many amazing talents called home was very cool. Managed to see some bands at the infamous CBGB’s before it closed down. And yeah. Going to look at the giant hole in the ground was pretty sobering.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
New York was a Hoot. I’d wanted to go there for a long time. The amazing amount of Art, music, literature, personalities, film, even Tv series that came out of that city is staggering. Even just walking past the Chelsea hotel where so many amazing talents called home was very cool. Managed to see some bands at the infamous CBGB’s before it closed down. And yeah. Going to look at the giant hole in the ground was pretty sobering.
I was sadly too late to visit CBGB’s. The whole Brooklyn Hipster Scene was in its ascendancy so Manhattan’s nightlife wasn’t quite what it once was (apparently). Still fun though

I did have an absolute hoot during the days. Found a bike shop that would hire me a roadie for a few days so I went got to go full NY bike-courier!

It’s definitely the best way to see the city although they didn’t have any helmets for hire so it was also a bit of a white-knuckle ride - I rode past an alarming number of Ghost Bikes!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
New York is great, I’ve been back a few times. Learnt to drive a LHD car from the rental shop on 22nd and 2nd, down the to Brooklyn bridge over to Brooklyn and then up to the Hamptons on the interstate that night. Fun times :)

Have stayed in Harlem, Brooklyn and midtown hotels, all cool.

“Stand clear of the closing doors please!”