Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
He is probably one of the few that got busted. I'm sure those guys have their fingers in quite a few pies unfortunately.
Probably. Joel was a small fish really...but Matt Gaetz was Trump inner circle at times.
AND Gaetz was the ONLY congressman to vote against increased funding and resources for investigation of sex trafficking a while back. Wonder why?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I'm enjoying the corporate backlash to the Georgia voting restrictions, also Trump ironically being the king of cancel culture (the list of companies and individuals he's advocated boycotts for is loooooooooong).

That gigatonne Dominion lawsuit is limbering up too...

moorey

call me Mia
I'm enjoying the corporate backlash to the Georgia voting restrictions, also Trump ironically being the king of cancel culture (the list of companies and individuals he's advocated boycotts for is loooooooooong).

That gigatonne Dominion lawsuit is limbering up too...
Did you see him trying to hide what appears to be a Diet Coke while encouraging a Coca Cola boycott?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Did you see him trying to hide what appears to be a Diet Coke while encouraging a Coca Cola boycott?
Geez, you would think a businessman would sell his soul to Pepsi to really get on board with a boycott.
I'm sure Pepsi don't want his orange lips anywhere near their fine beverages either.