Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Anyone want to speculate on the weird shit going on and around the Republican conference?
Ok, just playing catch up after a weeks detox from US politics.
I like where this is going, TBH. Mitch says he’ll back a 2024 Trump campaign, and the gold Trump statue is magnificent. This will all end fantastically.
Don Jr summed it up perfectly...he just doesn’t realise it.
"I assure you [his Sunday speech] will solidify Donald Trump and all of your feelings about the MAGA movement as the future of the Republican Party,"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ok, just playing catch up after a weeks detox from US politics.
I like where this is going, TBH. Mitch says he’ll back a 2024 Trump campaign, and the gold Trump statue is magnificent. This will all end fantastically.
Don Jr summed it up perfectly...he just doesn’t realise it.

Week's

moorey

call me Mia
Spotted at the nutbag CPAC conference:

View attachment 372792

Is apparently meant as a tribute, that should be viewed positively and bigly. Is definitely not taking the piss in the biggest way possible(?!?!?)

Don Jnr is there, they're racking up lines the size of rulers between each speaker.
Yeah, it’s pretty inconceivable that they’re re-hitching themselves to the Trump wagon so quickly. Thought they may have waited to see what came out of the Jan 6 inquiry, or the slew of law suits he’s facing.
That statue is fantastic. Better than any possible satire.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Spotted at the nutbag CPAC conference:

View attachment 372792

Is apparently meant as a tribute, that should be viewed positively and bigly. Is definitely not taking the piss in the biggest way possible(?!?!?)

Don Jnr is there, they're racking up lines the size of rulers between each speaker.
The irony is that Donald would hate it because it isn't classy enough.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yeah, it’s pretty inconceivable that they’re re-hitching themselves to the Trump wagon so quickly. Thought they may have waited to see what came out of the Jan 6 inquiry, or the slew of law suits he’s facing.
That statue is fantastic. Better than any possible satire.
Yep, plus all the dirt about to be unveiled with his tax returns. Won't shift any of the cultists obviously but it'll just turn off more moderates, swing voters and Romney Republicans. Great news for Biden and co.

I can't understand how the statue is not satire. It's an inside joke right.... right?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Yep, plus all the dirt about to be unveiled with his tax returns. Won't shift any of the cultists obviously but it'll just turn off more moderates, swing voters and Romney Republicans. Great news for Biden and co.

I can't understand how the statue is not satire. It's an inside joke right.... right?
The whole Trump presidency was an inside joke.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk