Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trump got named in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, Epstien drove a 14yo girl to Trumps resort to meet him.
I wonder if the feds hope to get her convicted then to flip on higher ups for a reduced sentence...

“Mr Epstein introduced you to Donald Trump, correct?” defense lawyer Laura Menninger asked.
“He took you to Mar-a-Lago when you were 14, you claim?” Menninger said, in reference to the former president’s home in Palm Beach, Florida.
“Yes,” Jane said.
“He took you in a dark green car and you met Donald Trump there, correct?”
“Correct.”
Menninger also asked: “You remember Prince Andrew being on a flight with you?”
“Yes,” Jane said.

Fox news is yet to cover this.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Trump got named in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, Epstien drove a 14yo girl to Trumps resort to meet him.
I wonder if the feds hope to get her convicted then to flip on higher ups for a reduced sentence...

“Mr Epstein introduced you to Donald Trump, correct?” defense lawyer Laura Menninger asked.
“He took you to Mar-a-Lago when you were 14, you claim?” Menninger said, in reference to the former president’s home in Palm Beach, Florida.
“Yes,” Jane said.
“Correct.”
“Yes,” Jane said.

I don't think Maxwell could possibly redeem herself for her role in this shit and wish her a long time behind bars, but I also hope that she rolls over on everybody.

Michael Moore suggested a while ago that he was of the opinion that Trump had an inappropriate relationship with his daughter.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ I know right...Moore was on one of those Americana late night shows in the lead up to his last film release and pushing the idea that Trump liked under age Ivanka in ways a parent shouldn't. Which would tie in for these new allegations neatly.

moorey

call me Mia
Michael Moore suggested a while ago that he was of the opinion that Trump had an inappropriate relationship with his daughter.
You mean like when he talked about Ivanka’s breasts and legs when she was a baby….or when she was 15 and he said he’d be dating her if she wasn’t his daughter?

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

“Yes,” Jane said.
“Correct.”
“Yes,” Jane said.

This chick I know it a pro-Trump supporter and now, an anticovid vaxxer (go figure, right :rolleyes:)
She was always trying to link the left in America to Epstein, like the Clintons (I don't have much like for either of them myself) but when I showed her the photos of Trump meeting Epstein and the quote recorded of Trump saying “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Of course she claimed that as "fake news" and totally dismissed it:rolleyes:
There's links to all sides of politics and power to Epstein and I hope it all comes out.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
There's links to all sides of politics and power to Epstein and I hope it all comes out.
Same, but I'm not confident a Trump downfall is going to come courtesy of Maxwell - no plea bargain entered yet on her behalf and apparently that's due to her defence believing even with a deal she's still doing 10-15 years so they may as well bet everything on an acquittal.

Still fun to imagine though, even the most ardent ammosexual MAGA is going to desert Trump if he gets done for being a nonce.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Same, but I'm not confident a Trump downfall is going to come courtesy of Maxwell - no plea bargain entered yet on her behalf and apparently that's due to her defence believing even with a deal she's still doing 10-15 years so they may as well bet everything on an acquittal.

Still fun to imagine though, even the most ardent ammosexual MAGA is going to desert Trump if he gets done for being a nonce.
Ah, I'm sure they will just claim that it's a left wing setup and still not believe it. I've seen a few interviews with die hard Trump supporters and he could kill their first born and eat them in from them and they would still support him. Jordan Klepper from the Daily Show has some classic interviews at Trump rallies.