Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It’s why Trumps puppets put him in. Tax cuts were just gravy.
Biden may just have to go full retard and expand the SCOUTUS. He’s entitled to. It’s overdue. Numbers are meant to reflect the number of circuit courts. There’s been more than 9 for a loooong time now.
But is there a test case going on?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I haven’t been following for the last 6 months, TBH. Both BC and ACB had said previously they’d overturn RvW. I guess it only has to make it there to be heard by the SCOTUS and anything could happen.*

*not a constitutional experts bootlace
So slavery is next? Chunts.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Hopefully signifies the net is closing. Hopefully....

Best bit is no secret pardon he may have given himself will protect him from this.

moorey

call me Mia
Hopefully signifies the net is closing. Hopefully....

Best bit is no secret pardon he may have given himself will protect him from this.
Yeah, I’m liking what’s happening. Charges changing from civil to criminal.....
They must have a pretty watertight case against him and the organisation.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yeah, I’m liking what’s happening. Charges changing from civil to criminal.....
They must have a pretty watertight case against him and the organisation.
Knowing his track record I'd say there's a near on 100% chance he's guilty of what they're pursuing him for.

Should completely f*** up his 2024 run preparation (assuming the dementia / Alzheimer's / syphilis doesn't finish him off first).

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
While part of me would very much like this thread to die, sometimes there's just too much goodness not to share:

TL/DR: Triump's revolutionary blog has closed about 5 minutes after it opened due to a) having zero audience and b) probably containing lies of such magnitude they're getting sued. Again.