VIC Transition Sentinel V1 (FRAMESET) - Size L

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Item: Transition Sentinel V1 frameset, size L
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: I ride like a wuss, so while the bike rides great it's more bike than I need.
Price and price conditions: $2900 with stock link and DPX2, or $3700 with Cascade link and RockShox Super Deluxe Coil instead
Extra Info:
  • Frame skinned from new (RideWrap) and barely ridden (no seriously).
  • Only built this year at start of May, mostly haven't been able to ride it due to Melbourne's extended COVID lockdowns and metro travel restrictions.
  • 140mm rear travel with stock link and DPX2, 152mm rear travel with Cascade link and coil shock. DPX2 has had the climb-switch lever de-anodised.
  • Currently has a Works Components 1 degree headset installed (I can remove it if buyer desires).
Leverage curve graph for the Cascade link versus standard:

Bike is currently still assembled, but can easily be stripped down when required. Let me know if you want any more detailed pictures.
Pictures:
(Stock link and shock)

(Cascade link and coil shock)

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
[EDIT] Apologies for the double-bump, when I mentioned price drop earlier I forgot to actually save the edit on the original post. lol, whoops!

Now with actual price-drop!

yuley95

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As the owner of an alloy V1 sentinel, i can’t recommend this enough. Amazing bike. Get on it.
GLWS

kten

Likes Fork
This would be in my shed already if I hadn't committed/paid for another frame. Heart wants but wallet says no.
Such good looking frames. GLWS mate