Transformers ...the movie

Rik

logged out
Here's hoping the CG is realistic enough to justify such a movie. There's alot of potential, and I'm hoping it comes through with the goods :)

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Child-hood fan of Transformers.....still am.
Definately going to see this one.

J()nny

Likes Bikes
I've loved transformers ever since i was a kid, I just hope this film can do the original cartoons justice.

Brett

Likes Dirt
Being the internet nerd that i am i've known about this for a while. There is a CG test of a car transforming next to a guy and a few animations done by fans which look unbelivable. I'll try to track them down.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I posted this thread a year ago when I found out about the movie and now it is only one week away! To say I'm super excited is an understatement...........;)
The bots look so real..............:eek:

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
I saw the preview on TV last night.... It looks awesome

With Steven Spielberg as the director I reckon we are in for a treat...

"More Than Meets The Eye" ..... Lets hope so :D

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
The bots look so real..............:eek:
NO THEY DON'T. OPTIMUS PRIME IS RED AND DOES NOT HAVE FLAMES AND MEGATRON IS A FUCKING GUN - NOT A PLANE :mad::mad::mad:!!!

I reckon I'll go to see it though, I've got reservations as it's Michael Bay in charge but f*** it, it's not exactly shakespeare we're dealing with. At least it'll be spectacular. Be a good one to see after a few "jazz" biscuits...

wombat

Lives in a hole
NO THEY DON'T. OPTIMUS PRIME IS RED AND DOES NOT HAVE FLAMES AND MEGATRON IS A FUCKING GUN - NOT A PLANE :mad::mad::mad:!!!
WTF??? I haven't paid enough attention to the trailers, is OP really not red???
I do concur with your second statement however, I can imagine a second trip to the cinemas may well be in order to get the most out of this film.

Does anyone know if there's going to be a midnight opening anywhere?