Transformers ...the movie

Dicky

Punter God
damn i love those toys.. might get them out now. ive got this massive one.. no shit its about 1 metre high, then folds up into a big base station!!!!
Metroplex...? (Google...) yep.

I don't know why I remember these things - besides, sounds like somewhere that sells girls' jeans to boys.

I have Kup, a beaten up Sharkticon, used to have Prime but sold him in a garage sale - stupid stupid stupid.
Had Blurr and Wreck-Garr (motorbike, junk planet) at some stage, might be around here somewhere. A few others too, but they don't rate a mention.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just got back from the premier...

Fucking best movie EVER. The special effects are freakin incredible and wholly shit thats a good movie. Fuucckk yeah!

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
For Special Effects I recommend..................

NO THEY DON'T. OPTIMUS PRIME IS RED AND DOES NOT HAVE FLAMES AND MEGATRON IS A FUCKING GUN - NOT A PLANE :mad::mad::mad:!!!

I reckon I'll go to see it though, I've got reservations as it's Michael Bay in charge but f*** it, it's not exactly shakespeare we're dealing with. At least it'll be spectacular. Be a good one to see after a few "jazz" biscuits...
.................jazz biscuits, are the shit!:D:D:D

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
La Premiere seats booked for tomorrow night. woooo

Nothing like watching Autobot scum get destroyed with a beer in hand!

Now I'm gonna go listen to White Lion

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
all pumped... i get to see it friday arvo :p

better be good hahahah .. main reason im seeing it is to see josh duhammel ( or danny off las vegas) ...that guy is hot .. and im not gay.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Ten and a half hours for me...........to say I'm excited is an understatement!

"Dozer runs off humming the original Transformers theme tune............";)

Suprez

Likes Dirt
all pumped... i get to see it friday arvo :p

better be good hahahah .. main reason im seeing it is to see josh duhammel ( or danny off las vegas) ...that guy is hot .. and im not gay.
riiiggghhhttt..... :rolleyes:

I have to wait till Friday to see it as I have an exam on Friday morning. Bloody uni, what were they thinking when they scheduled the exam for the morning after the Transformers movie premiere?

Oh well, back to study... :(

chris_mtb

Banned
i went and saw the first session at campbelltown in g max (the fucking massive screen )
and.............
it was the coolest movie i have seen this year
the graphics are great the robots look very very real
very action packed
was great recomend everyone to see it

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow. Just got home from it then. It was really good. Except how something the size of a car tire can turn into the size of a mobile phone, not to mention a car turning into something half the size of a building! :p Kinda ruined it though as I need to pee the whole time.

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
best film ive seen this year, absolutely loved it. cant remember the blondes name, but shes an aussie (if you couldnt half tell from the accent!)

her name is rachel taylor, she was born in tassie in 1984....

Last edited:

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Great movie, one of my favourites of the year.

Had me glued to the screen, way epic.

For the record, megan fox is prime.