Trading access FAQ

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I just approved a bunch of applications and didn't approve a few where people made it pretty clear they don't read the shit they are supposed to. We want to keep our trading area free from any hassles so you the buyer can trade on here with as much confidence as possible. That means we need our applicants to show some level of intelligence and respect for the free trading system we offer.

Remember to act on one of the golden rules: When an item sells, put SOLD in your title. The system does a sweep and removes any thread with SOLD in it's title. This will save a ton of hate mail and possible ban coming your way. :mullet:

x3foz

Likes Bikes
Yeah all paid up thanks is great to be onboard such a great forum

Sent from some fancy iThingy

indica

Serial flasher
SOLD... edit to type SOLD, advanced edit and tyoe SOLD in the fucking title ffs.

SOLD

if it is SOLD.
Or if you want it removed still type SOLD and only SOLD as the title.

Hi Administrators,

I have fairly recently applied for the trading access group and have met all of the requirements and have written a some what respectable reason stating that I have read the rules and regulations, (such as no SMS or text spelling, no bullying and no inappropriateness) and that I will abide these rules. However when I click on the 'Join Group' button it comes up as 'This does not appear to be a public user group.'

Could you guys please help me.

Thanks Jacob.R
Just wondering what your turn around time was on the trading access group application? I applied a few weeks ago and still haven't been approved. I guess it was foolish to assume that being literate, good with cryptic puzzles and having no serious criminal convictions would be enough to please the higher powers. In short, which Cayman Island account does one direct any required 'processing' fees?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I've done the bulk of the request just now. If you're one of the few who didn't get approval then you should re read the rules and how to apply. If you get that part right then you'll get trading access.

mojomodo

Likes Bikes
I'm not 100% sure where I went wrong with my request.

I put it through nearly a fortnight ago and read through everything a few times. Does anyone know how I can submit again because my original request looks like it's still sitting there?

redbruce

Eats Squid

I put it through nearly a fortnight ago and read through everything a few times. Does anyone know how I can submit again because my original request looks like it's still sitting there?
Can take a few weeks sometimes.

mymasseur

Likes Dirt

same here mate!

oriion

Likes Dirt
Maybe you can ask people requesting trading access to explain how they put sold in their thread titles after they sell their stuff?

That way when they don't do it, you can simply remove their trading access and they can only blame themselves.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Man the lack of pictures in trading really drives me crazy.
People take the time to put up an elaborate ad to sell their stuff and can't even take an extra minute to take, and add a picture or two.

"Pictures on request" is something I see often. Of course people are going to request them, just put them in the OP before finalizing the post!

Argh, people. Lost, just lost.