Tour De Farkin 2023 - Starts Sat 1st July

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
That was a tight finish for stage 3,
and also nothing more than a Bee's genitals on stage points between Myself, Aero Buns and EPO.
It was, both my team bonus man Jakobsen and Caleb's got boxed in with no chance at the win.

Sagan not happy with WVA either.

Then just as Denmark is celebrating a successful TDF, some scumbag shooter opens fire and kills innocent people in a Copenhagen mall.

ozzybmx

What's this ??? Stick WVA in as bonus man and piss off to Melrose for 3 days. Come back and find Big-Baby on top spot ;)

Will be one worth watching tonight, 20km of cobbles over 11 sectors ! GC trying to stay out of trouble and the 1 day blokes all going for the win.

We just need a sprinkle of rain to make it mayhem.

ozzybmx

He just did the Giro so he’s probably farked. I’ll be dropping him after tonight I reckon.

How good for Simon Clarke !
Me too... decided to hive him one last hurrah then he's gets the chop.

Clarke's attack strategy was millimetre perfect, soooo good !

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I was kind of wanting Taco to win as he's my long break guy, but a beautiful epic win for Simon Clarke.
The Cobble stage was fucking carnage. the one rider - pogakhunt- who I wanted to crash out of the tour, didn't.
Roglic & O'Conner down on time, Haig out, Caleb Ewan crashed again...:oops:

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Lanterne Rouge makes a good point in his summary of the stage when we see the footage of jonas vingegaard completely pooing his knicks when he drops a chain, and getting on Van hooydonck's bike which is waaay too big for him. Then more keystone cops wanking around, by which time the team car arrives, and gives vingegaard his spare bike. If jonas Hardened The Fuck Up and put his own chain back on instead of all that useless stressfuckery, Jumbo Visma might not have burned up a fuckton of energy getting JV back toward the front to limit losses.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

Then more keystone cops wanking around
Yes it was mayhem :p

The peloton made a massive effort to catch Pog and limit the time deficit, this also made time on the breakaway and did Neilson Powless out of Yellow.

Should be more stages like that, shit going everywhere.

Bloody motorbike knocked the hay bale on the roundabout then the idiot spectators just looked at it on the side of the road, this took out Ewan and Roglic then Haig out too with a suspected broken wrist.

ForkinGreat

Yes it was mayhem :p

The peloton made a massive effort to catch Pog and limit the time deficit, this also made time on the breakaway and did Neilson Powless out of Yellow.

Should be more stages like that, shit going everywhere.

Bloody motorbike knocked the hay bale on the roundabout then the idiot spectators just looked at it on the side of the road, this took out Ewan and Roglic then Haig out too with a suspected broken wrist.
Stefan Kung caught that bale and was frikken lucky to stay upright. those behind ate shit.

ForkinGreat

Interesting to look at the TdF instagram last night. plenty of people reacting to PogaC@$%t's stage win with syringe and pill emojis. no shit.

Ben O'Connor not riding so well after his stage 6 crash. bugger. Vingegaard the only one close to PogaC#$%#t, Roglic, Geraint Thomas, Romain Bardet and a few others hanging on to limit time losses.

ozzybmx

Interesting to look at the TdF instagram last night. plenty of people reacting to PogaC@$%t's stage win with syringe and pill emojis. no shit.

Ben O'Connor not riding so well after his stage 6 crash. bugger. Vingegaard the only one close to PogaC#$%#t, Roglic, Geraint Thomas, Romain Bardet and a few others hanging on to limit time losses.
It would be shit if it did come out down the track that Pog just had better drugs than the rest of them.

Though my team got the 1-2-3 last night with Pog on double bubble.

ForkinGreat

It would be shit if it did come out down the track that Pog just had better drugs than the rest of them.

Though my team got the 1-2-3 last night with Pog on double bubble.
It would. I think the UCI are shit-scared of another armstrong-level doping scandal, but it seems that there are riders at world tour level that are just laughing in our faces. Every time there is an "astonishing" or "jaw-dropping" performance, it becomes more suspicious.

Let it be known that I love cycling, but the doping fucks me off no end. yes, it's a bit of a love-hate paradox.
It took many years to catch armstrong, and mainly because he was a psychopath who burnt too many people, and racked up enemies who blew the whistle on him.

What's also a huge problem is the use of Therapeutic Use Exemptions. Team Sky appeared to be massively gaming the system to basically do legal doping, it seems. Brad Wiggins used a steroid that stripped fat but maintained muscle mass before his 2012 TdF win, as well as inhaler use.

Froome was caught at a dope control in the 2017(?) Vuelta a Espana with twice the allowed level of Salbutamol (bronchodilator) in his system, and his fkng LAWYERS made it all go away to clear him to compete in and win the Giro in 2018.

The only time the plebs - that's the cycling fans - find out about whether a rider had a TUE is if there's been some sort of leak, fuck-up or suspicious result at a doping control.

Here's froome being greeted by an obvious fan just trying to help out, in case he was feeling a little out of breath.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
It would. I think the UCI are shit-scared of another armstrong-level doping scandal, but it seems that there are riders at world tour level that are just laughing in our faces. Every time there is an "astonishing" or "jaw-dropping" performance, it becomes more suspicious.

Let it be known that I love cycling, but the doping fucks me off no end. yes, it's a bit of a love-hate paradox.
It took many years to catch armstrong, and mainly because he was a psychopath who burnt too many people, and racked up enemies who blew the whistle on him.

What's also a huge problem is the use of Therapeutic Use Exemptions. Team Sky appeared to be massively gaming the system to basically do legal doping, it seems. Brad Wiggins used a steroid that stripped fat but maintained muscle mass before his 2012 TdF win, as well as inhaler use.

Froome was caught at a dope control in the 2017(?) Vuelta a Espana with twice the allowed level of Salbutamol (bronchodilator) in his system, and his fkng LAWYERS made it all go away to clear him to compete in and win the Giro in 2018.

The only time the plebs - that's the cycling fans - find out about whether a rider had a TUE is if there's been some sort of leak, fuck-up or suspicious result at a doping control.

Here's froome being greeted by an obvious fan just trying to help out, in case he was feeling a little out of breath.

View attachment 391119
You see how quick they are going?

Superhuman w/kg, over extended periods.

It is a damn shame. But the racing thus far has been electrifying.

ForkinGreat

You see how quick they are going?

Superhuman w/kg, over extended periods.

It is a damn shame. But the racing thus far has been electrifying.
Pidcock's comment is about Wout Van Aert, but it could easily also be in reference to Pogac##t and in reference to their "astonishing" and "jaw-dropping" performances.:rolleyes: the filthy allegedly doping cunts.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
It was well known before this tour, they were going to be juiced to the eyeballs. The UCI is 100% complicit, as they were in Festina, Armstrong, Sky etc.

ForkinGreat

It was well known before this tour, they were going to be juiced to the eyeballs. The UCI is 100% complicit, as they were in Festina, Armstrong, Sky etc.
Quote from a 2020 article on doping, link below...
.....Team UAE Emirates, which is managed by Mauro Gianetti (Directeur Sportif) and Matxin Fernandez (Team Doctor), sports directors at Saunier Duval in 2008 when the team left the Tour in the wake of Ricardo Ricco’s failed doping test.

The duo were also managing the Geox-TMC team when Spaniard Juan Jose Cobo won the Vuelta in 2011, only to be stripped of the title because of a “violation of the anti-doping rules (use of a banned substance) based on irregularities found in his Athlete Biological Passport in 2009 and 2011”.

Mention of using Hyperbaric Chambers to increase red blood cell count, altering the baseline readings for a cyclist's biological passport and consequently masking EPO usage (or H7379 Haemoglobin) , a practice used at times in Slovenia by other elite cyclists, also mentions Victor Campenaerts (world hour record holder) quoted as saying "I felt as if I had taken EPO" after using a hyperbaric chamber. Remco Evenepoel is also rumoured to use one, possibly Wout Van Aert as well. :rolleyes:

Last edited: