Tokyo 2020

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Matt Wearn in Laser narrowly leading the first of today's races. Jerwood/ de Vries in 470W 12th in their first race of the day. Waterhouse/Darmanin 4th in Nacra; GBR, ITA, GER top 3.

Laser Radial, 470M & 49er later this arv. Rest day for 49erFX.

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I honestly don't know what any of that means, but if you're happy, I'mm happy :D
Men's small boat/women's medium boat/mixed flying boat.

Women's small boat with small sail/men's medium boat/men's fast boat/women's fast boat.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Wearn took the race win and moves into series lead with a 10-point gap. Kontides (CYP) appears to have broken something, DNF after challenging most of the race, now second overall after 7 races.

Last edited:

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
4th, 7th & 8th for Waterhouse/Darmanin on the flying boat, dropping them to 5th overall after six races. ITA, GBR, GER top 3.

Jerwood/de Vries 12th overall in 470W after four races, 12th & 8th in today's heats. POL, GBR, FRA Top 3, 5 points across them.

Matt Wearn comfortably won his second race on the trot, extending his overall lead. Kontides recovered from his previous DNF to finish 6th, so remains 2nd overall, trailing by 15 points. Norwegian Hermann Tomasgaard climbs to 3rd, another 5 points back..
Two races to go before the medal race.

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I love how the bmx crew are losing over this "2 gear system"....
A clutched short cage Saint derailleur....
Classic example of only one person closely read the rule book. His upside-down shifter on left side is fun.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Belcher/Ryan leading a close tussle with the Poms in the 470M in their first race of the day.

Mara Stranskey DSQ for a starting infringement in her first race today.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Two wins from two starts for Belcher/Ryan, now leading the Poms Luke Patience/Chris Grube by five points. Kiwis slip to 5th overall.