tMTBs Ep 42 Santa Cruz owner Rob Roskopp

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Check the show out here: http://podcast.crankin.com.au/TMTBS_Ep42.mp3 (right click and "Save As" for the smoothest streaming.)

Rob Roskopp used to be a Pro Skater for Santa Cruz Skateboards. The journey of a pro skater to being the man behind Santa Cruz bikes makes for an interesting interview. You can check out Santa Cruz bicycles here:

www.santacruzmtb.com

Please support legal trails support the plan for legal trails in SA from this forum page:
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173263

The songs this week are from the same band from IodaPromonet:

The Gaslight Anthem
"1930" (mp3)
from "Sink Or Swim"
(XOXO Records)

Download Gaslight Anthem 1930 here

iTunes Music Store

Last edited by a moderator:

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mine is not coming through in itunes, Any ideas why?

There is an exclamation mark that when clicked says:

"The Mountain Bike Show" does not seem to be a valid Podcast URL. Please check that you have entered the correct URL and try again.

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Are you subscribed?

I can click on it individually and it works.

Anyone else had that problem?

hayd

Likes Dirt
same thing happened to me. it works if you just go into the itunes store and get it manually

scratchy

Farkin Activist
OK,
For the moment you need to download it manually. Sorry we've been dicking around with the back end a bit. We'll look to fix it soon.

scratchy

Farkin Activist
OK, I think the feed is fixed. You might need to "update podcast" if you have an error on iTunes. It will then re-check and SHOULD work...

strquowri

Cannon Fodder
OK, I think the feed is fixed. You might need to "update podcast" if you have an error on iTunes. It will then re-check and SHOULD work...
Great little topic.
And Nice work--thank you for sharing- for me this makes perfect sense though.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

eric.coe

Banned
Hi every body,

I am newbie here and I just gone through this video, and it is just awesome and recommend to watch it to other who haven't see it yet.

thanks bro nice share.

dhd

Downhill Direct
Downloading it now. Was real good to say hi to Rob at the World's. I met him 22 odd years ago skateboarding at a back yard ramp in Melbourne..... A bit trippy!