Titanium squishy build

SummitFever

Eats Squid
...I was chasing more general info on Ti properties and basics of frame building...
I'm sure this is going to be an amazing looking bike and a dream build spec list, but the properties of Ti most associated with desirable bike/frame traits are not really applicable to a pivot/linkage based full suspension frame running decent amounts of travel and proper tyre pressures. It won't be bad (or flexy) or any of those other old wives tales about Ti but the Ti full susser is something you really only do if you have access to a Ti (and not alu or carbon) frame manufacturer.

Looking at the size of the plates around the BB/seat tube I don't think the frame will end up particularly light.

But hey, you've designed this thing and had it made, and in my books that's fricken awesome.

Ash HT

Likes Bikes
Took the bike for its first ride over the weekend. First impressions are fairly good. It ploughs through rocks faster than any other big travel enduro bike I had before, jumps well, and fast on the pedals.

I had a few issues cornering however I'm sure that's more set up also I haven't ridden a dual suspension bike in awhile.

The bike is now with another rider, much better rider than me. :) Will be interested to see how he goes.