Titanium squishy build

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Start a new thread and @Tubbsy can move the relevant posts, I would offer but every time I have tried I fuck it up.

With regards to hotplates I find the new superboost standards to be ridiculous, small pots and pans are unstable and fall over. Better to get a wok burner and griddle burner and let the rest use the earlier standards.

Ash HT

Likes Bikes
For those that dont know me I designed the Roost Nero Ti hardtail.

I been riding the Nero Ti (aggressive hardtail) a fair while and my Santa cruze Nomad has been sitting in the corner in bits for about 12 months. Just love the HT and keep steeling stuff of the Nomad for parts for other bikes.

Anyway back early this year decided to build a dual suspension Titanium enduro bike. It was a bike for myself and not something that would be available through Roost bike for resale.

The frame final arrived last week, lots of delays but that's normal I guess.

Last edited:

Ash HT

Likes Bikes
Still waiting on a few bits, most should arrive next few days.

This build will be first time using Cane Creek, have a Helm2 coil fork and a Kitsuma coil shock with Volt spring.

I just tried a Helm2 air on my hardtail, always had Rockshox and was surprised that the Helm2 wasn't that bad.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Can you drop a full frame pic? I saw a couple of pics and certainly an interesting design. The top tube pivot has me scratching my head a little

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Still waiting on a few bits, most should arrive next few days.

This build will be first time using Cane Creek, have a Helm2 coil fork and a Kitsuma coil shock with Volt spring.

I just tried a Helm2 air on my hardtail, always had Rockshox and was surprised that the Helm2 wasn't that bad.
Are $1,500 forks bad?