There can only be one

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Haha. Yep. The Aussie distro has a frame in stock heavily discounted. But it’s bright yellow!
I’ve been agonising over it but I’m just not a yellow type of guy so going to preorder a black one for hopefully August delivery.
What size and when you say heavily discounted how much do you mean?

Jpez

Down on the left!
What size and when you say heavily discounted how much do you mean?
Size XL. tiny paint chip on frame near a linkage so he’s desperate to get ride of it. $800 off rrp and he’s throwing in a CC hel bender 70 headset and pressing it for me because well , carbon and he’s going to sell me a Kitsuma air for $650. Or a coil and throw in a free spring. so yeah it’s a smoking deal.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Size XL. tiny paint chip on frame near a linkage so he’s desperate to get ride of it. $800 off rrp and he’s throwing in a CC hel bender 70 headset and pressing it for me because well , carbon and he’s going to sell me a Kitsuma air for $650. Or a coil and throw in a free spring. so yeah it’s a smoking deal.
What is with you people and putting tempting treats in front of me.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
That’s good! I paid more than that.

EDIT: although after hamb-fisted attempts to google the local distributor I find nothing...

Jpez

Down on the left!
For Anyone interested I’m waiting for the Aussie distro to get back to me on the black frame eta. Probably August though. If I decide to go black like my soul I’ll let you all know. The yellow is too good a deal to pass up though so we’ll see.

Jpez

Down on the left!
That’s good! I paid more than that.

EDIT: although after hamb-fisted attempts to google the local distributor I find nothing...
Yeah he doesn’t seem to actively promote them or anything. That’s the pricing he gave me via email.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Well if he’s offering 800 off that for a paint chip I’d be battering the door down.

EDIT: just realised all this talk is not including shock... still not a bad deal.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Yeah but the almost half price CC shock and the free installed CC Headset helps. Gee I think I’m talking my self into the yellow!
Why not both? Sell the yellow when the black arrives.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Oh no - I’m XL...

Unno, Actofive.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Yes! An actofive would be awesome and unique. Let’s all get one and be unique together. I’ll grab one in red anno XL. I can feel a group buy coming on.